Monday, January 11, 2010

A proclamation, a Thought

Today a sudden thought came into my mind. I am thinking about keeping this space more active & lively. So you will be seeing more posts. Yes i mean it. I am planning to write a post everyday. let this be my journal, my diary, my dreamland whatever you call it. There is no promise about the level of insanity or stupidness which can be seen in the posts. I am finding this as a good place to post my thoughts & you will be seeing more posts on various topics. Help me out with your comments & suggestions.I hereby declare that whatever written above is the random thoughts & decisions taken by a man without a plan.

 See me, here me, Know me...

Aadiozz..Good Morning & A nice Day to all who reads this...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe.. good luck :)

smalltown_girl said...

now thats a plan! looking forward to it @metalsaint! :)

megha said...

thats great saint-a..looking fwd to read read